To seed early interest in entrepreneurship, ACE will help students gain exposure to the startup community through the SME Talent Programme (STP) for Startups, which will facilitate internship matching between students and technology-based local startups. In addition to internships, the programme will also assist startups in building their human capital development capabilities in identified areas such as recruitment & retention and talent management.
of stipends paid to intern
into the startup ecosystem
Learn directly from the founders
of the companies
Eligibility & Requirements
- Have a minimum of 30% local (Singaporean or Singaporean PR) share-holding
- Incorporated in Singapore
- Less than 5 years from date of incorporation at time of application
- Have less than 50% ordinary shares owned by other corporate entity
- Able to pay interns the minimum monthly stipend* of $800 to ITE and Polytechnic students, and $1000 to University students.
- Participate in a Human Resource Capability Workshop
* With funding of up to 70%, startups under the STP will eventually pay a monthly stipend of $240 to ITE and Polytechnic students, and $300 to University students.